Quality Legal Services in Burnaby, Vancouver and the Rest of B.C.
At our office, we understand the emotional repercussions of losing a loved one. The last thing you want to deal with alone is the legal business and papers required for your loved one’s Will and Estate. Jim Fraser has three decades of experience in Probate and Estate Administration, Real Estate and Business Law. He can steer you through variety of legal services. Some of them are:
- Probate & Estate Administration (Wills & Estates) We are skilled in the nuances of estate administration and will settlement. Our professional executor will make sure that your wishes are carried out accurately and efficiently.
- Drafting & revising Wills. A will can serve several purposes. We will provide all our expert guidance to you in drafting a will that satisfies you.
- Corporate & commercial legal work
- Drafting contracts We will help you write and review contracts to protect you from unwanted future conflicts. Be it a purchase or sale agreement, business formation agreement or commercial lease agreement, you can count in us for all.
- Incorporating companies If you are planning to start a new business we can help you avoid costly disputes and legal challenges. We will assist you in incorporating the company from beginning to end.
- Canadian Trade-mark Agent
- Real Estate matters relating to Probate or Trusts or Corporate & commercial work
- Elder law : Our team handles a wide range of legal matters related to older or disabled persons. They include health, retirement, social security, elder abuse, guardianship and estate planning. We believe that you have the right to age with dignity and not be exploited
- General notary work : We will help you with all the notary works including affidavits and statutory declarations, acknowledgement of deeds and other conveyance and bills of exchange
Get in touch with us if you are looking for Legal Services in Burnaby. Our office is open five days a week with appointments available on Saturdays. Call today at 604-433-0010 to set up a consultation.